This review is from: Brother Printer TN750 High Yield Toner Cartridge (Office Product)
There is nothing about this printer I don't like, except the cool down time after the print job. I had a brother printer prior to this replacement and that thing sounded like an aircraft carrier after a print job....this one is 'much' more bearable and not nearly as obnoxious - but lets face it, it has nothing to do with performance and so far it's been a perfect all around machine!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Brother Printer TN750 High Yield Toner Cartridge (Office Product)
I used to be a big fan of HP...but they mostly lost their way with regard to building solid printers that you could depend on. Brother now wears that crown as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately I cannot attest to the longevity vis a vis output, but my experience with brother cartridges has been a positive one.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment