Saturday, December 22, 2012

HP 4 Color Laserjet Toner Cartridge Set for CP2025 & CM2320 Series


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.4


Product Description

Genuine OEM HP CC530A, CC531A, CC532A, CC533A Color Series.
New In Box. Never Been Used.


  • Manufactured In An ISO9001 Certified Factory To Meet International Standards
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Sold by TonerPals


HP 4 Color Laserjet Toner Cartridge Set for CP2025 & CM2320 Series Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
11 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

24 of 24 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Product delivered, but not in HP boxes, July 24, 2011
By 
David H. Bailey (SF Bay Area, USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: HP 4 Color Laserjet Toner Cartridge Set for CP2025 & CM2320 Series (Electronics)
I received my cartridges OK. They appear to be authentic HP cartridges, although I cannot know for sure. However, they were NOT shipped in HP factory boxes as shown on the Amazon website above -- instead each was in a plastic bag. Authentic HP boxes have, among other things, a hologram to certify authenticity. Also, the authentic HP boxes include a bubble sheath and a prepaid UPS label to return the old cartridge for recycling. I must say I am disappointed that these cartridges, if authentic, were not shipped in factory boxes.

Addendum: I subsequently called the shipper, and they agreed to send me a second set of plastic bag cartridges, so I satisfied.

Addendum #2: More recently I ordered another set from this website, and obtained four authentic HP cartridges in boxes.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, quick service., November 6, 2012
By 
David (Weed, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: HP 4 Color Laserjet Toner Cartridge Set for CP2025 & CM2320 Series (Electronics)
I ordered the pack of 4 toner cartridges. The price was as low as I have seen, and the items all arrived very quickly. I have read concerns from other customers that the cartridges were not in their original box. Mine did arrive in their boxes, exactly as pictured.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine HP Toner Cartridges, October 18, 2012
By 
JOHN VAN ZANDT (Las Vegas, Nevada) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: HP 4 Color Laserjet Toner Cartridge Set for CP2025 & CM2320 Series (Electronics)
Received four genuine HP cartridges as expected. Black cartridge was separated from a two-pack, but just noting that - not a problem.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 11 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment