Saturday, December 22, 2012

HP CE505A Laserjet 05A Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.9


Product Description

Precise, Reliable results with every print. HP #1 Brand in toner is the #1 value. Save time and money with with Original HP cartridges.


  • Original HP LaserJet LaserJet 05A Print Cartridge in retail packaging
  • Average cartridge yields 2,300 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
  • Compatibility: HP LaserJet Printers: P2035, P2035n, P2055dn, P2055x
  • Toner Color: Black


HP CE505A Laserjet 05A Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
23 Reviews
5 star:
 (12)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (6)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (3)
 
 
 

7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars It's a toner cartridge!, March 9, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: HP CE505A Laserjet 05A Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black (Office Product)
Arrived in a timely manner and was what I ordered. WHat more can I say?
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, a little pricey, March 15, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: HP CE505A Laserjet 05A Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black (Office Product)
We have been using HP 2035N printer for two years now. This cartridge works great. Never had any paper jam problems. The price is a little high and there is no high quality cheap refilled ones available. we tried a few different refilled ones and they were all not very satisfactory. The original one works very well.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 8 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Last Long *Updated review*, September 22, 2011
This review is from: HP CE505A Laserjet 05A Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black (Office Product)
I was quite surprised when the icon popped up on my screen to let me know this cartridge needed to be replaced after roughly 2000 pages printed. Are these genuine new and not refurbished cartridges? I would hope so for the price; however the lack of print quantity is subpar. These were regular text pages printed and not even a full page per sheet. I have bought a 2nd cartridge at Staples and will see if that cartridge is as poor performing as the above one I purchased here. I am hoping for a vast improvement with the 2nd cartridge.

UPDATE: The cartridge I bought from Staples lasted roughly the same amount of pages as the above cartridge. I would say more than 2000 pages, but in the same range as the one I bought here from Amazon. I have since learned that this cartridge is only supposed to be good for about 2500 pages. I wish I had known that prior to buying the HP Laserjet P2035. I bought it to replace my old HP Laserjet that lasted over 10 years and had an... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 23 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment