Saturday, December 22, 2012

Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.5


Product Description

Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield...


  • one year guarantee


Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
27 Reviews
5 star:
 (20)
4 star:
 (5)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, January 22, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield (Electronics)
Product functions well good value, works well. As described by seller. Fit into printer without a problem and it works with no noise like some other clone cartridges
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars works well for the price., December 2, 2011
By 
UH (Maryland) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield (Electronics)
I bought this for my brother hl-2140 printer. Looks to me like a refilled aftermarket cartridge. Their was black powder all over the cartridge when I opened the package but its no big deal because that just means they filled it to the brim with powder so hopefully lasts longer. It works just fine. I installed it in the printer and I have printed over a 100 pages so far with this cartridge and no complaints. Especially for the price, this cartridge can't be beat. I got mine for $18 total with rush delivery. I'm used to paying at least $50 for a laser printer cartridge not including shipping so this was a nice little surprise.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with Purchase, May 18, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Brother TN 360 Toner Cartridge for HL-2140 2150N 2170W Brother MFC-7840W 7440N High Yield (Electronics)
After checking prices online for toner cartridges for my brother printer I found that most places charged quite a bit of money for them. Since I use the printer for my business I was worried it'd have to wait until I found this one on Amazon at a super low price. I thought it may not be up to par since so much cheaper, but going by other reviews I went ahead and ordered one to check it out.

It came quickly, it popped right in and was recognized by my printer, and it was completely full of toner. I am very impressed. It took just a minute to replace and I was back to printing things out just the same as before.

Would definitely buy this item again, and would definitely purchase from this seller again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 27 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment