Saturday, December 22, 2012

Compatible Canon 104/FX9 Toner Cartridge, for use in Canon Image Class D420/D480/MF4150/MF4270/MF4350D/MF4370DN/MF4690, FAXPHONE L90/L120


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.0


Product Description

This is a new compatible brand toner cartridge replacement that replaces Canon 104. This high quality aftermarket toner is unconditionally guaranteed to satisfy the most demanding print job. Use this compatible Canon 104 toner with the Canon Fax L100, Canon Faxphone L120, Canon imageClass MF4150, Canon imageClass MF4270, and Canon imageClass MF4690. This compatible brand toner is built in an ISO 9001 certified factory for quality you can count on for home, home office and office use. The manufacturing partners have worked to provide you with a product that is reliable and trouble free. That, coupled with our aggressive pricing, provide you with the tools you will need to make an intelligent buying decision for your Canon 104 toner purchase.


  • one year guarantee


Compatible Canon 104/FX9 Toner Cartridge, for use in Canon Image Class D420/D480/MF4150/MF4270/MF4350D/MF4370DN/MF4690, FAXPHONE L90/L120 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
33 Reviews
5 star:
 (23)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (2)
1 star:
 (6)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, August 2, 2009
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Canon 104/FX9 Toner Cartridge, for use in Canon Image Class D420/D480/MF4150/MF4270/MF4350D/MF4370DN/MF4690, FAXPHONE L90/L120 (Electronics)
I ordered this no-name cartridge along with a Canon cartridge (to serve as backup). Now I wish I hadn't spent the money on the backup Canon. This cheap cartridge works as well as the pricey Canon in my excellent MF4150. There is no difference in print quality. There have been no mechanical problems, either. I will definitely order again -- and without the Canon backup.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 4, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Canon 104/FX9 Toner Cartridge, for use in Canon Image Class D420/D480/MF4150/MF4270/MF4350D/MF4370DN/MF4690, FAXPHONE L90/L120 (Electronics)
I got this cost effective toner replacement for my Canon MF4350d and so far it works great. I cannot tell the difference in print quality with the OEM toner it came with. Only time will tell how many prints etc I get with it. But so far, it is exactly what I was looking for.

Update. Toner held up well, but now I am out and need to buy more! Only issue I notice is when printing double sided prints, the back page has streaks.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Comparable in all ways to the higher priced cartridges, September 2, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Compatible Canon 104/FX9 Toner Cartridge, for use in Canon Image Class D420/D480/MF4150/MF4270/MF4350D/MF4370DN/MF4690, FAXPHONE L90/L120 (Electronics)
I bought this cartridge in Feb. 2011 as an experiment to see if the no-name cartridge worked as well as the Canon cartridge, which retails at $94 and promises 2,000 pages of printing. After I installed the cartridge, I began tracking my printing, noting every time I opened a new 500-sheet package of paper. This week I opened my fifth foo-sheet package of paper, meaning I'd printed 2,000 high quality pages with this no-name cartridge. And the next day, for the first time, the printing deteriorated a bit, indicating that the cartridge is coming to the end of its life. I took the cartridge out, shook it gently to redistribute the toner, and reinstalled it. The printing is again back to normal -- crisp and clear. The only drawback I see with the no-name cartridge is that my purchase didn't include a mailer for recycling the cartridge. However, that's easily solved: From now on I'll "donate" my used cartridges to the local Rapid Refill store, which charges $56.75 for their rip-off refill.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 33 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment