Customer Rating :
Product Description
Brother tn315m high yield magenta toner cartridge (yields approx. 3,500 pages in accordance with iso/iec 19798 on letter/a4 size paper)for use with: hl-4150cdn, hl-4570cdw, hl-4570cdwt, mfc-9460cdn what's in the boxone brother tn315m magenta toner cartridge
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Magenta Toner Cartridge
- Yields approx. 3,500 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 on letter/A4 size paper
- Easy to install design
Brother TN315M Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner - Retail Packaging - Magenta Reviews
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By David Krahulec (MANHATTAN, IL, US) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Brother TN315M Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner - Retail Packaging - Magenta (Office Product) I use my Brother printer to print brochures and Product Information Sheets for my business so my print volume is high and quality is important. I have tried buying remanufactured and knockoff ink cartridges in the past in an effort to save money. I have found that either the cartridges leak or the print quality is substandard to the genuine Brother cartridges. I now only use the genuine Brother cartridges. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Jack Johnson "Busy bee" (Portland) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Brother TN315M Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner - Retail Packaging - Magenta (Office Product) excellent price on a product that works out of the box and lasts a long time. I am quite satisfied with the printer and the cartridges. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Brother TN315M Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner - Retail Packaging - Magenta (Office Product) I like Brother printer and did not want to get any problem because of 3rd party toner. The price is ways better than buying it in local store that they have only regular toner, not high capacity one. |
› See all 9 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment