Saturday, December 22, 2012

Brother TN-620 Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.3


Product Description

The TN620 is a standard yield toner for use with: HL5340D, HL5350DN, HL5370DW, HL5370DWT, MFC8480DN, MFC8890DW, DCP8080DN, DCP8085DN


  • Toner has approximate yield of 3,000 pages (Based on 5% Coverage 8.5" x 11")
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging


Brother TN-620 Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
13 Reviews
5 star:
 (9)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Did it's job, March 3, 2012
By 
Angie G. (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Brother TN-620 Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging (Office Product)
My husband and I are both students, so we print a lot of papers. I have a Brother MCF 8680 DN. I bought this in October and I have to change it out now and it is March. It only lasted me around five months. However, I did find that if you shake it when the printer says out of toner, then it will print for a bit longer. I am going to try the TN-650 next to see if that lasts longer since this one is only for 3,000 pages and the other is for 8,000 pages.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 16, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Brother TN-620 Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging (Office Product)
Great product & great price, item should right on time before Christmas. I have shop around & they had the best price
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, December 16, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Brother TN-620 Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging (Office Product)
It's only ink. Nothing to get excited about. What I don't know is how much ink did I get so it's hard to compare. Might be a great or bad deal but who knows.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 13 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment