Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0


Product Description

The new HP Color LaserJet Tri-packs are designed for higher-volume, photo-quality business printing, and are a convenient, high-value option.


  • High-volume color printing
  • Bright, brilliant color
  • Optimized for excellent print quality and reliability


Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars HP Tri-Pack Toner Cartridges, June 4, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product)
I ordered the Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner on May 3, 2012. They arrived promptly with no visible damage.

Inside the outer box were three boxes, each with one cartridge, one for each of the three colors.

I have not opened any of those three boxes yet. But, I've been ordering from Amazon and using the HP Cartridges on my HP printer for about 2 years now. So, I'm confident these new cartridges, in this new 3-pack, will be just fine, as has been the case with all the previous cartridges.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 16, 2012
By 
David Robinson Jr (Kearsarge, NH USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product)
Exactly what I wanted. There is nothing like toner from the manufacturer that works all of the time. Many thanks
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars just as represented, November 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hewlett Packard 304A CYM Tri-Pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product)
Arrived quickly and being used now. Works well. As I installed the blue cartridge, the light popped up the the red cartridge so installed that and the last color cartridge popped up so I needed all of them, as I thought I would but wasn't anticipating needing them all right away.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment