Customer Rating :
Product Description
A Brother TN-450 compatible toner cartridge (also known as aftermarket toner cartridge) means that it was produced by a 3rd party and not the printer's original manufacturer. The compatible Brother TN-450 however, has been designed to meet the original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) specifications, so quality can be rest assured.
This results in huge savings while maintaing quality.
As stated above, shop with confidence! We stand behind our products 100% with a full 2 year satisfaction guarantee!
A 2600 yield for the Brother TN-450 means that at 5% coverage (5% of a page is printed on), this toner cartridge will yield ~2600 printed pages.
- Brother TN-450, Toner Cartridge,Model : TN-450/ TN450HL 2242D, BROTHER HL 2250DN
- Type : Compatible
- BROTHER HL 2230, BROTHER HL 2240, BROTHER HL 2240D, BROTHER HL 2270DW, BROTHER MFC 7360N, BROTHER MFC 7460DN, BROTHER MFC 7860DW, BROTHER HL 2220, BROTHER HL 2280DW, BROTHER DCP 7060D, BROTHER DCP 7065DN, BROTHER HL 2130, BROTHER HL 2132, BROTHER HL 2242D, BROTHER HL 2250DN
- 2 Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
LINKYO Compatible 2 Pack Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge - Black 2600 Yield Reviews
| 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: LINKYO Compatible 2 Pack Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge - Black 2600 Yield (Office Product) I have to admit that buying toner online has been a challenge over the years. I've had very little success on Ebay so I turned to Amazon because of their guarantees even with vendors that use Amazon's portal. I originally bought the Polaroid brand thru another vendor thru Amazon and unfortunately, my copier/printer wouldn't recognize the cartridge. I opted for the Linkyo based on the limited reviews and the price for 2 was less than the price I paid for the single cartridge previously. To my delight, the Linkyo worked right out of the box and my printer recognized immediately. Print quality is just as good as the original Brother cartridge I had. In addition, this is a high yield so I'm getting more bang for the buck. Delivery was quick even with the supersaver shipping. Glad I bought this 2 pack and will again when it comes time to buy again. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: LINKYO Compatible 2 Pack Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge - Black 2600 Yield (Office Product) I bought these toner cartridges for my Brother HL2270DW printer. They're half the price of the Brother brand toner, and they work just the same. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Josh (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: LINKYO Compatible 2 Pack Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge - Black 2600 Yield (Office Product) Decided to try it after reading the mixed reviews of others. The unit does fit into the drum, but the cartridge is physically different and it will not "lock" into the drum. When you put the drum/toner combo into the printer it will go through its self check cycle and then gives an error for lack of toner. Others have also had this happen, some have had no problems, and some have had the error go away after a while. Maybe it will work with your specific printer, or another Brother model that also uses the TN450 cartridges, but it did not work at all with mine (model HL-2270DW). |
› See all 42 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment