Customer Rating :
Product Description
With HP LaserJet Toner Cartridge Dual Packs, you can reduce printing costs without sacrificing the consistent, professional results and reliable, trouble-free printing of Original HP.
- More printing, fewer interruptions
- Reliable print performance
- Designed, engineered and tested to deliver legendary HP quality
Hewlett Packard 78A Dual Pack Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hewlett Packard 78A Dual Pack Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product) This HP toner lasts for days and days and days. Very happy with how many copies I can print. Well over a thousand+ with each cartridge. Don't be shy, buy the two pack. You'll save a little money, and it is cheaper than going to office max. By Kindle Guy (Waterford, NY) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hewlett Packard 78A Dual Pack Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product) I don't use a lot of toner during the year but during my busy season with my business, I may go through one toner cartrige per week (just for a couple of months), so I do not like to buy in bulk (cases). The dual pack was the best price I have found, saving me about $25. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hewlett Packard 78A Dual Pack Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges Toner (Office Product) Ordered a two pack of new HP 78A toner carts for our HP P1606dn laser printer, and that's exactly what this is. They print like they're supposed to. |
› See all 6 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment