Customer Rating :
Product Description
Canon imageCLASS Cartridge 128 - designed for the imageCLASS MF4500 series including MF4570dn
- The Cartridge 128 combines the toner, drum, and development all in one piece - The Canon Single Cartridge System
Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black Reviews
| 28 of 30 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product) There are many choices in the toner refill market. I have tried other brands and local refill vendors and continue to buy this original Canon product.Super quality print outs, the cartridge lasts between 2500-3500 pages (it's rated for 2000) and each page is crisply printed with no over bleed or lines on your pages. I have found the cost saving advertised by the refill brands to not financially calculate out on printed pages so that is why I buy these. Oh, Amazon has the best price with Costco coming in a super close second. It's just easier to not have to surf through Costco, bob and weave in and around people when I can just buy this and have it delivered to my office. 23 of 25 people found the following review helpful By Toby Crafford (Winston-Salem, NC, US) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product) Not much to say - it works and is simple to install. The Canon model printer it is installed in gives notice for replacement WAY WAY too early. Use the old trick - pull out the cartridge, gently shake it a few times then reinsert. I got several hundred more pages that way before installing a new cartridge. I expect high mileage from this one. 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful By LSF09 (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product) This is the only ink toner that I purchase for our extremely busy small business and we are very pleased with the quality and value of this ink. Other comparable ink toners can cost nearly $100 and up and why would I want to spend that if I can get it for less? If you are on the fence about purchasing ink online, don't be. You will be happy with the quality and save money. |
› See all 20 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment